I realized the other day that it has been quite some time since we have updated you all with the wedding plans.
As of now all of the majors are done. Now it's onto the details. YAY!!!! Ya right. If any of you know Alyssa and me (which if you are reading this I hope you do) you will know that neither one of us is a detailed orientened person. So this next month could be a bit stressful to say the least. Either way, what we have planned will be simple and beautiful, and yet simply beautiful.
Thank you for those of you who attended the engagement party this past Sunday. We both enjoyed either meeting you or seeing you again. For me personally there were many family and friend who I had not seen in quite some time. So thank you again for sharing this important time in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment