Sunday, January 18, 2009

A day with LJ

So Paul has been out of town all weekend at Forest Home for Junior High Winter Camp, only this time as a counselor and not staff. I have no doubt he's having a blast, but I've been having quite some fun myself. My best friend, Leanna, and I both have zoo passes and took advantage of the beautiful sunny weather to check out some animals.

Giraffes are by far my favorite.

I'm not quite sure about this baby giraffe. He kept licking the pole.

Elephants are Leanna's favorite animal.

His best side.

Those silly digging meerkats.


I don't even remember what this one was called, but its legs were so thin it looked like they would break, and their eyes looked circled with white eyeliner. Leanna called them the supermodels of the deer.


A random peacock walking around. Not Leanna's favorite.

baby koala
-Alyssa

No comments: