Yesterday afternoon, at least it felt like yesterday afternoon, I had a 103.2 degree tempurature. All this after having "movements" out of both ends for the previous 16 hours. The doctor pumped me up with everything you can possibly imagine, including some anti-biotic that hit a nerve and hurt like nothing I have ever felt before, and two hours later I was weak, stiff and tired but otherwise completely fine.
So today Alyssa and I decided to head into the Peace Corps office to get some internet access and watch a few movies (All of which are pirated). At about 4:30pm when Alyssa and I were begining to talk about getting a car back to our room Alyssa began to feel tired and Achy, and by 5:30pm she was having the same "movements" I had. As I write Alyssa is in the med room sleeping, or at least trying to, while i'm trying to eat the first meal I would have had in almost two days.
We will be fine. Its definately a 24 hour thing but the Peace Corps is keeping us from getting to our site for obvious reasons and its difficult waiting to get to the place we have been working so hard to get to. So we now will not be leaving for our site until the next plane comes Wednesday morning. Until then feel free to contact us as im sure we will need some help passing the time.
Continue to pray for health and safety. I have to suspect that something spiritual is keeping us from getting to where we feel like we need to be.
5 comments:
Alyssa, feel better.
Love,
Ed and Janet
you poor kids...sending my love and prayers your way...and hoping that wednesday comes sooner than you'd ever imagine!
love you.
oh and happy birthday trouble :).
Hope you feel better SweetPea! We already miss you!
Love to you both, Mom and Dad
Happy Belated Birthday Paul! Glad you are felling better.
Alyssa...Love you and wish you a speedy recovery!
Hang in there!
xoxoxo
Kimmie
man that sucks. Hope you get out soon.
Praying for you.
Post a Comment