Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hair!

Alyssa had been complaining for weeks of the sweat that was constantly accumulating on her neck due to the extreme humidity so one day she asked me to cut her hair. Some how, must have been with intervention from providence, I convinced her to let me cut her hair SHORT. I think it looks amazing, but maybe thats because its my own work and the ring on my finger says I have to but i'll let you be the judge. What do you think?

5 comments:

Ed/Janet Quinlivan said...

It looks great!
It looks like the perfect bob.
Much love,
Janet

LJSBACKAGAIN said...

HAHA. I love you and our relationship more than words can express...because although we are several thousand miles apart, and haven't communicated in weeks...we have recently acquired the same exact haircut :). You look great...just remember to put sunscreen on the back of your neck now...something I am having to do nearly everyday :).

brenna said...

Paul, I would like to say that I am honestly impressed. Good on ya! :) It looks adorable. I love it! :)

J.P. Washburn said...

I think it looks awesome!!! I love the expression on her face... like "Ummm... did I really just let you do this?!"

I am enjoying keeping up with you two!!!

kc said...

hadn't seen this post, love it lys! you have the guts to let paul cut it, but muy bueno pq!