So, I asked...and...she said "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Followed by a, "really...wait...really..." Followed by lots and lots and lots of "I love yous" I, Paul Edward Quinlivan and Alyssa Marie Richter are engaged to be married.
Thanks for being a part of our lives now and in the future. More posts to come but for now we wished to share this joyous news with all of you.
Thanks for being a part of our lives now and in the future. More posts to come but for now we wished to share this joyous news with all of you.
15 comments:
Congratulations!
Mom and Dad
Congrats you two! I'm so very very very happy for you both. Let me know what kind of friend I can be in this time of planning and excitement. I love you both dearly. Merry Christmas!
xoxo, Melo
Congratulations! We are both so happy for the two of you.
You make a wonderful couple and obviously make each other very happy.
Love,
Mom and Dad (Richter)
Blessings and congratulations! We are very pleased and surprised and hope to meet Paul in the near future.
Love,
Grama Libby and Pop-Pop
Does this mean Ed will be inviting his buddies for golf, cigars, & frosty malted beverages to celebrate? Nice job, Paul!
YAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
dude you look half asleep in that picture... maybe the stress of asking her kept you up all night. And where is a picture of the ring?? We want to see it!
Anyways, Congratulations guys!!
-Rob & Cheryl
Congratulations, and we wish you many years of happiness together!! Love, the Salios Family...Greg, Vicki, Melissa, Ashleigh, Reed (our new son!) and Amy
merry freaking christmas. i am super stoked for you guys. enjoy the engagement season. try not to kill each other over wedding stress.
Congrats, friends!! Apparently I am the live-in equivalent of "Good Luck Chuck." If you want to get married, live with me for a year. No joke, I think the last 6 people I have lived with are either married or engaged.
I am excited for you both!
-C
congratulations! I am so happy for both of you! you two are wonderful and i love you!!
katie
Congratulations!from the Piersalls. We wish you much joy and happieness together.
Wow, what wonderful knews!
We look forward to getting to know your future bride, Paul.
Your future is sure to be an exciting one, can't wait to see where life takes you!
Love, the Gilberts
Post a Comment