Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Leaving February 5th!

They moved up our staging date as well as the location, so now we leave February 5, 2010 from Philadelphia.

I don't know why exactly we leave in the middle of winter from a freezing city to a hot country, but I don't call the shots. I guess we'll just have to mail home or leave our cold weather gear from Philadelphia before we board the plane. :)

Regardless, we're still excited.

2 comments:

Ed/Janet Quinlivan said...

Got it.
Mom

Kiki said...

Hi Guys,
I am sooo excited for you and this new adventure. I called it a time of "Scared Excitement" Just remember that God is in the details. I remember thinking back and realizing that every thing I had worried about--God smoothed over in a cool way--
We have a wonderful Ethiopian friend in Philly who may be able to store your cold weather clothes. Just let me know.
I love your list of places to eat and travel before you leave. I had a margarita a day until I left---Ha! I didn't look at your packing list yet, but dental floss and duct tape come in very handy.
Love and prayers,
Kiki Bayisa