Summer has brought with it the end to our first year of graduate school and much needed time to recharge, recover and reconnect. It has been a emotional and physically challenging year full of tears, laughter and way more information than my humble brain can handle. Throughout the year various professors, colleges and friends suggested many different book titles that I quite frankly just didn't have time for. With school over and the sun out I have dedicated much of my time in the hammock alternating between sleeping and reading. Occasionally Sa'sa will jump onto the hammock and beg for attention like she used to in the village.
Below is a list of books I hope to read throughout the next two months. If there is anything you think I definitely need to read let me know and I will throw it on the ever growing list.
The Enneagram: A Christian Perspective by Richard Rohr
Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry
Finding Your Own North Star by Martha Beck
A Different Mirror by Ronald Takaki
To Change the World by James Hunter
Invitation to a Journey by Robert Mullholand
Simply Jesus by NT Wright
Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning
When Helping Hurts
What is a Person by Christian Smith
The Way is Made by Walking by Arthur Paul Boers
The Wrinkle in Time Series by Madelene L'engle

No comments:
Post a Comment