Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blue Rasberry Jolly Ranchers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010: Day 136

Lisa and Marlon came over this afternoon.  I gave them each a blue rasberry Jolly Rancher which did what blue rasberry Jolly Ranchers do best - turned our tongues blue.

Marlon loves his yoga now.  He pulled out the mat and book and proclaimed, "I need to do my exercises."  Lisa showed me how to cut pumpkin as I definitely struggle.  She's much faster that I am, and neater too.  Cutting up pumpkin is not like carving a jack-o-lantern.  This is different.  You have to get the rind off.  Not easy, but the results are too delicious.

Oh, and the kids have discovered my coloring books with a passion.  New rule: one coloring page per day.  Miss Alyssa won't have any more books left!

3 comments:

Ed/Janet Quinlivan said...

Great picture!
Love,
Ed and Janet

Vickie and Dave said...

There is nothing more fun than a blue tongue!

Dave said...

You look like you did as a little girl with your sister......nice blue tongue!!